What online workshops are on offer?
- Connect with Dumplings (Public and Private)
- Spring Onion Pancakes (Public)
- Bao Buns *coming soon*
How many people will be in the class?
There is a max of 12 people in the public classes.
Do you offer vegan workshops/ other dietary requirements?
Yes. Please be advised that for the dumpling workshop you can make one of the following: either vegan or a pork/meat filling. If you are wishing to cover both fillings for different participants in the class, this will require a minimum of 2.5 hours. I can demo the one filling and talk through the other filling. Gluten free (GF) options are also available.
Do you offer delivery boxes with the ingredients?
Yes I offer dumpling kits. Please email me 14 days before the workshop date at firstname.lastname@example.org. Gluten free dumpling kits are available.
Please be advised that the cost of the boxes are $40.00 + delivery. For GF boxes the cost is $55.00 + delivery.
What’s in the dumpling kit?
- Flour mix: measured & blended
- Flour: extra for rolling the dough
- Seasoning: measured and mixed
- Dumpling sauce: secret blend of 8 ingredients (recipe not included in class)
- Water chestnuts
- Dumpling recipes (meat & vegan)
What else will I need to purchase if I opt for box delivery?
Depending on which filling you choose, additional ingredients include;
- Minced Chicken Pork or Beef
- Wombok cabbage
- Spring onion
- Zucchini or Wombok
- Ginger & Garlic
How many dumplings will the boxes make?
There is enough to make one batch of dumplings (32) or feed 2-3 people