WORKSHOP 1 – ‘Let’s Make Dumplings’ (1/2 day)
General Workshop – This workshop covers all the basics you will need to be able to go home and make dumplings for yourself and your friends. It’s for everyone: from teenagers to serious foodies, everyone will have fun and learn how to make dumplings from scratch.
A 4 hr hands-on dumpling workshop for 8-10 people where participants will learn:
- Introduction to basic ingredients and the world of dumplings
- How to make and roll the dough by hand
- How to make 3 types of filling including vegetarian/vegan
- How to fold, pleat and cook the dumplings 2 ways.
- How to make the best dipping sauce in Melbourne
- How to share the joys of making and eating food together