We are delivering this workshop in an online learning environment and have temporarily paused all face-to-face workshops. Instructions will be sent to those who sign up on how to prepare and log in for the session.
Trust us this is just as fun online as it is in person!
Overview of workshop:
In a small group of 3-5 people, you will learn how to make pork/ chicken dumplings from scratch in 2 hours from your own home.
- This is an online class so you will need a reliable internet connection
- You will need to buy ingredients before the class begins. The list will be emailed to you upon confirmation. All the ingredients are available at major supermarkets
- Please meet me in your kitchen with you device for live streaming, the ingredients you have pre-purchased and a print out of the recipe, which will also be emailed to upon confirmation.
- Introduction to ingredients
- How to make the dumpling dough by hand
- How to make the filling (meat) using ingredients that are easy to get
- How to fold, pleat and cook the dumplings
- Tips on freezing and storage
- Tips on alternative ingredients
- How to eat the dumplings 😛