About this workshop:
Many of us travel through our stomachs and it’s the food that often leaves an impression. Re-create those memories at home and learn to make some of the most popular street foods of Asia in this four hour hands-on workshop.
- Tips and secrets of Asian cooking techniques and ingredients
- Introduction to some new and must have ingredients
- How to make a range of Asian Street Foods
- Pot sticker pork buns
- Coconut, chilli and lime sate (satay)
- Spring onion pancakes
- Caramelised pork belly bao buns with pickled veggies
- Spring rolls
*The menu will change with the seasons and produce availability.